I'm going to try to do this contest again, but this time with better prizes!
WHAT TO DO
The point of this contest is to draw my OCs to a song I assign you.
1. Any medium allowed! Drawing, Writing, Bases, whatever! You can even enter photographs if you want.
2. Mature is allowed to a degree, but only if it can be viewed by people 17 and under.
3. As long as at least one of my OCs is there, you can add your own OC, a canon character, doesn't matter. You can even use a friend's OC if you get permission.
4. You must stick with the song I give you. This can be as broad as you want. You can use the theme of the song, the title, or whatever. use your imagination! You are allowed to ask me for ideas if you get stuck.
5. The work must be your own! And it also needs to be new, but I don't think anyone will have a problem with that.
If I think of any other rules I'll tell you.
The fun part! Feel free to donate as well.
EVERYONE GETS: A llama, and points, depending on how many people enter. Ex. If one person enters they get all of my points, if two people enter each get half of my points and so on.
1ST PLACE GETS: From , a picture of 3 characters with a background. (Ex.)
2ND PLACE GETS: From , a picture of 2 characters with a background. (Ex.)
3RD PLACE GETS: From , a picture of 1 character with a background. (Ex.)
WHERE DO I FIND THESE OCS TO DRAW
In my gallery, of course! You must go hunt for them yourselves. That way, you can really see them all, and I don't have to worry about forgetting to link them. Plus, then you can pick the one you want and not be restricted by a list.
HOW DO I GET A SONG
You pick a number from this list, and I give you a song. Simple. The song with be random, probably whatever I'm listening to at the time. If more than 60 people enter, then I'll add more numbers. Oh, and if you happen to pick my favorite number, you get to pick your own song. Good luck finding it~
3. Song: [link]
6. Song: [link]
They can be found here: [link]
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
Contest ends August 11th, giving you all 3 months to get your entries in.
One entry per person, since you only get one song.
30% Use of OC(s)
10% Relation to the song
That's about it. If you could spread the word about this contest, that would be great. Hope to see some entries!